Cariběna Purple organic cotton single hammock
- Handmade in Colombia: As colourful as the country, the hammock as a cultural asset reflects the diversity and joy of life of Colombia.
- Extra-Soft, High Quality Cotton: The long fibers of our cotton fabrics make them extra soft and durable, allowing colors to shine brightly.
- Multiple suspension cords: The number of suspension cords contributes to the comfort and durability of a hammock. The more there are, the more evenly the weight is distributed - for a feeling of weightlessness.
- Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-resistant.
- Requires a fixing kit (not included) To fix use our wall or tree kits.
- Bed width: 140cm
- Total Length: 300cm
- Cloth Length: 200cm
- Required minimum distance: 270cm
- Carrying capacity: 120kg
Hammock between two trees
Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over four drilled holes.
Reclining position: When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
100% cotton | suspension: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine-washable: This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 30°C
Do not tumble dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Protect from abrasion: Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
Keep dry during winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock away.
Remove at night: Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
We offer FREE shipping within the UAE within 48 hours.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. When your items are ready to be shipped, you will receive a second email confirming dispatch.
For our full Shipping & Returns policy click HERE
Please note: Due to Covid-19, delivery options to Abu Dhabi have been severely affected. Delivery times outside of Dubai will be confirmed on a case-by-case basis and may take up to 7 working days.